Yeollie Namstar
Entry About Chat Stuff Theme Diary Bias Link Album FAQ Site


HAPPY FATHER'S DAY PAPA ^^
UPDATE : new skin ! please don't remove credit if i know you do, you would be ashamed.serius.



Sunday, June 19, 2011



annyeonghaseyo chingu !!!

hoho . pjam celik pjam celik dh msuk ari bapa . ari tu ari ibu an ~ well , ari bapa akn dsambut pd stiap ari ahad mnggu ke 3 blan jun . ala , korang ingat bfday aq je . dkat2 ngan ari bapa . haha . ok la , tnpe mmbuang mse n wktu lg i want to wish to my beloved father


MOHD FAUZI BIN RAL . happy father's day papa !!! thanx a lot for take care us papa . i love u ^^ aten x kan lpe kan sume jasa papa n i really appreciate that !!! thanx again papa .

*mwo ? onew appa XD

to korang2 : knanglah jasa2 bapa/papa/abah/ayah n pe2 je la pnggilan slgi diorang msih ada . x kre la jhat mne sklipun ayh korang tu , ayah adlah ayh . pkwe bleh cri tp ayh tak !!! so , pk2 kan la yer ~ ^_^

annyeonghagiseyo .









Older Post | Newer Post





background



Little note

You've visited to YOUR URL HERE. Do tag before live my blog. Please don't COPY anything without my permission! if you want anything just ASK. thanks for visiting here ! ^_^ ( replace with your own disclaimer)

Blod Underline strike



Owner
HELLO WORLD my name is ugly betty fara. I'm from tuttt*. my age is under 18. i like to eat spaghetti ! and proud to be myself. ( replace with your own profile)



My Teddy



say hello here





back to past