Yeollie Namstar
Entry About Chat Stuff Theme Diary Bias Link Album FAQ Site


SAENGIL CHUKKAE KIM HEECHUL OPPA ♥ MY CINDERELLA PRINCE
UPDATE : new skin ! please don't remove credit if i know you do, you would be ashamed.serius.



Sunday, July 10, 2011



annyeonghaseyo chingudeul !!! #heebfday

firstly , mianei minhyuk dongho n teukie oppa (biased) sbb x wish pun bfday2 oppa(s) ari 2 . huhu , blog under construction . *nickhun n len2 oppa x pe x wish pun sbb bkn biased aq pun . haha . jahatnye aq ! wanna shout la today ! wae ? hey , it's my pretty cinderella prince bfday ! SAENGIL CHUKKAE OPPA !!!

yeah , it's super junior prince heenim bfday !!!

@heedictator | kim heechul tweeted [it's kim heechul's birthday , the megastar of outer space . pikachukachukachu ~ i first want to thank my parents, and also give thanks to all those who have shown me love . i will become a better kim heechul ! but even while saying this i'm stuck at home . just once , i wish i could celebrate my birthday with a girlfriend] i can be yours ! :D 

[it was supposed to be a funny picture , but i can't even recognize myself . but it's ok since i know i'm good-looking !! thank you ~ ] funny oppa xD


oppa !!! u r so adorable . u r always in my heart dear *kne kjar ngan pnyapu !!! haha . although u r old(28 y/o) but u r still cute n sweety !!! nak2 lg klu jd pmpuan . SO CUTE !!! we can celebrate together ur bfday for the next time oppa ^_^ 

i wish u have a happy day with other 12 prince . and i hope u'll get married when u r 33-35 y/o as u said . *with me !!! hehe . 
  
*melting !!

ok la chingu(s) . klu wat pnjang2 nnt oppa2 sye jles la . hehe . korang pun nnt jd bosan . ne annyeong all :)

p/s : SARANGHAE HEECHUL OPPA !!! i can be ur girlfriend as u wish and u'll not stuck at ur home . hee ~ *kne minx izin dlu ngan kwangmin nie !!!










Older Post | Newer Post





background



Little note

You've visited to YOUR URL HERE. Do tag before live my blog. Please don't COPY anything without my permission! if you want anything just ASK. thanks for visiting here ! ^_^ ( replace with your own disclaimer)

Blod Underline strike



Owner
HELLO WORLD my name is ugly betty fara. I'm from tuttt*. my age is under 18. i like to eat spaghetti ! and proud to be myself. ( replace with your own profile)



My Teddy



say hello here





back to past