Yeollie Namstar
Entry About Chat Stuff Theme Diary Bias Link Album FAQ Site


#HappyNamStarDay :) | oppa neomuna saranghae > my beloved one !
UPDATE : new skin ! please don't remove credit if i know you do, you would be ashamed.serius.



Wednesday, February 8, 2012



yo ! come back again ! before that , klu korang rse fynn gedik ari nie //sesape yg kenal la erk ~ jgn slahkan fynn taw ! sbb pe ?! aish , bertindak mengikut arahan la (sye curi tagline ckgu hanis jap bleh ^^) . janji taw jngan mrah sye kalu sye gedik ;)

 
*nielah die antara penyebab sye gedik ari nie :)
omo ~ 12:04 a.m right now ! 생일 축하 해 woohyun oppa ! kyaaa ~ rasa excited mcm sye plak yg smbut bfday ! bfday si fake sung jong pun sye x excited mcm nih ! lol , opps ^^ oke oke . birthday wishes AGAIN -.-' so what i care ! yeobo sye pnye bfday , fynn wish la ~ hoho // kk , fynn dh nk start gedik >_< . aigoo , kalau ikutkan hati . fynn nak wish bnyak2 kat dlam blog nie psal yeobo ter'cinte' I nie :3 tp apakan daya , lappy nie hnye pnjaman skjap :'( fynn dh wish kat twitter die ! lalala ~ oh yer , lupe nak kenal kat korang kann yeobo tercinte I nie ! tp fynn rse better korang x tau la . sbb die dh jd milik seseorang ! lol :D 

my nam star ahh ~ oppa ! can't let you go , come back again + come back to me ! kyaaa ~ i'm going crazy right now . just imagine how i am if we celebrate ur birthday together ! aww , so sweet >_< please make my wish for real . i want the genie :D just love ur funny acts + ur laugh and i think i'm falling in love with you laa ! oppa , i can't stop thinking about you . you totally make me crazy with ur funniest act ! ommona , you are so so so cute ! btw , Happy Belated 21st Birthday my first love + beloved + lovey dovey oppa ! happy birthday my love . hundred kisses from me to you. saranghae :*
 
*yeah , that's why i love him :)





oppa neomu neomu neomu SARANGHAE ! inspirit + newclears will always love you <3 saengil chukkae !!

p/s : ari nie woohyun oppa sruh ambk mc >_< should i take it :P









Older Post | Newer Post





background



Little note

You've visited to YOUR URL HERE. Do tag before live my blog. Please don't COPY anything without my permission! if you want anything just ASK. thanks for visiting here ! ^_^ ( replace with your own disclaimer)

Blod Underline strike



Owner
HELLO WORLD my name is ugly betty fara. I'm from tuttt*. my age is under 18. i like to eat spaghetti ! and proud to be myself. ( replace with your own profile)



My Teddy



say hello here





back to past