Yeollie Namstar
Entry About Chat Stuff Theme Diary Bias Link Album FAQ Site


Kim Myungsoo + Nam Woohyun = MyungHyun theme :D
UPDATE : new skin ! please don't remove credit if i know you do, you would be ashamed.serius.



Monday, September 17, 2012



long time not update yeah ?! oh my , why i'm so lazy -_-" mianei guyz , really2 sorry ! but now , i'll keep posting because my blog has change it's new cloth and stuff . LOL maybe it will be hotstuff >_< omaigottt , what i have said :O just forget it =.=


ok . as i said , my blog has been renewed ^.^ is it nice ? i think it's better than before hehe ~ i need a lot of time and too many things that i need to change until i'm satisfied with it ! yeah , that's terrible // my habits ! never mind , stay calm and smile :) can u guess what was the theme of this blog ? haha . i'm gonna make it as MYUNGHYUN <3 it's combine from MYUNGSOO and WOOHYUN :D ouhhh , how creative we are (my bestie and me) LOL . yeah , we gonna make a new couple in infinite >_<


they both are perfect right ? just like me and najwa LOL ~ we'll always be best bestie forever even i'm far with her :') hope she never forget our precious memories ! hope all of u have fun to see the changes of this blog . dappayo ^.~










Older Post | Newer Post





background



Little note

You've visited to YOUR URL HERE. Do tag before live my blog. Please don't COPY anything without my permission! if you want anything just ASK. thanks for visiting here ! ^_^ ( replace with your own disclaimer)

Blod Underline strike



Owner
HELLO WORLD my name is ugly betty fara. I'm from tuttt*. my age is under 18. i like to eat spaghetti ! and proud to be myself. ( replace with your own profile)



My Teddy



say hello here





back to past