Yeollie Namstar
Entry About Chat Stuff Theme Diary Bias Link Album FAQ Site


7 Years With Love
UPDATE : new skin ! please don't remove credit if i know you do, you would be ashamed.serius.



Sunday, October 21, 2012



it is a miracle that happened in my life . I never thought that this will happened to me . it just a minute to know you and just a second to LOVE you . it's our fate ! thanks for appearing in my life and i'm proud to say that i'm your ELF and forever behind all of you . i'll never forget that ! Happy :) Sad :( laugh :D crying :'( all of these moment i had shared with you . even you are apart from me and you never know me ! i'm still can't STOP LOVING all of you , 13 prince ! the least the members , the increase my love towards all of you . Happy 7th Anniversary my beloved Super Junior  My All Is In You :)





Super Junior's 7th Anniversary Card 



Teuk: 7th anniversary!! There will be even more time together in the future!! Wait for oppa!! ^-^
Ryeowook: 7 years.. thank you ~ :)
Shindong: 7 years..ㅠㅠ .. lets grow old together~



Donghae: To E.L.F it’s already 7 years with our ELF wow lets continue to be together for the next 70 years! marry me.
Kangin: 7 years.. it starts now! I love you
Eunhyuk: I like you! For 7 years!
Siwon: 7th love!
Kyuhyun: 7 years of love.. ends! and now(,) the love after 7 years of love~ St~arts!! ^_^
Sungmin: 7th anniversary(,) thank you~!! In the future too~! I love you
Yesung: For 7 years(,) we were in a relationship~


Light Stick Project at The Fan Meeting 7th Anniversary


[TRANS] Super Junior's 7th Anniversary fanmeeting. Members message to Leeteuk!
Yesung: "Without Leeteuk, there will be a huge blank. In the future, I will be like Leeteuk, be like how he kept working hard all these years." [CR: YEISM]
Kangin: "Leaving is something that is hard but this is a mission that every man has to complete. When you are in the army, you will feel the empty spot but at the same time, us, dongsaengs will protect that spot for you." [CR: korelf_b]
Shindong: "Hyung will be our leader forever!" [CR: korelf_b]
Sungmin: "Don't fall sick, train well and come back soon! Salute! "[CR: korelf_b]
Donghae: "I've known hyung since I was 14..until today, its been 13~14 years...he is someone who is even closer to me than my family..I kept thinking that if I keep following hyung, I will have everything. No matter what, hyung, I love you!" [CR: 李东海后援会海世代]
Eunhyuk: "Actually, I kept thinking about the group without a leader, will we not be able to get used to it, we are slowly trying to adapt, I also hope that everyone will slowly try to adapt. I will be the leader soon so I am practicing." [CR: 掌心witheunhae] 
Siwon: "There are some things that it wouldn't be good if I say it in front of so many people but I had some rough times too. With life, and many other aspects, but every word that Leeteuk-hyung says is able to make me live a even more meaningful life so I am really thankful! No matter what, I will tell the rest of the things to him on the way home privately. Eunhyuk will be able to do well! I love you!" [CR: korelf_b]
Ryeowook: "Leeteuk-hyung, I love you!" [CR: korelf_b]
Kyuhyun: "Jungsoo-ya! Thank you and I love you always!" [CR: korelf_b]
Compiled by: 有志不在年糕



you are the ONLY ONE BEST LEADER for Super Junior and ELF :')



\

[TWT/TRANS] 121021 @special1004: The touching video during the fanmeeting..thank you..I worked hard to keep the tears from flowing..^^..I did well (by) not crying right???+_+
TRANS: teukables




[TWT/TRANS] 121021 @special1004: the ridiculous speculations of me fake crying~i will now work hard to resist all the crying
TRANS: teukables




[TWT/PIC] 121021 @donghae861015: Super Junior 7th Birthday Party With Sweety ELF !!
Good night !! See u in Dream !



 


I'm sorry for not coming but I wanna go to the fan meeting











Older Post | Newer Post





background



Little note

You've visited to YOUR URL HERE. Do tag before live my blog. Please don't COPY anything without my permission! if you want anything just ASK. thanks for visiting here ! ^_^ ( replace with your own disclaimer)

Blod Underline strike



Owner
HELLO WORLD my name is ugly betty fara. I'm from tuttt*. my age is under 18. i like to eat spaghetti ! and proud to be myself. ( replace with your own profile)



My Teddy



say hello here





back to past