Yeollie Namstar
Entry About Chat Stuff Theme Diary Bias Link Album FAQ Site


Bursting Out !
UPDATE : new skin ! please don't remove credit if i know you do, you would be ashamed.serius.



Sunday, December 1, 2013



I started my day with cursing this and that without any guilty ! why should I ?! He's the one who makes me like this ! it just make me pissed off ! I was tired with entire of my life ! why it should be me ?! why it should be like this ? no one understands me . no one CARES about me . yeah i'm happy with that ! REALLY REALLY HAPPY ! thanks for making my day like HELL ! I APPRECIATE that !!!


bukanlah mengkritik mahupun tidak bersyukur . tapi kalau dah selalu diperlakukan begini , siapa yang tak menitiskan air mata ? PENAT ! lebih penat daripada berlari marathon 4X2 400 meter time hari sukan hari tu haaaaa *promote ckit yang aku nie pernah wakil primers lol tapi penat tuh berbaloi sebab dapat naib juara . aku penat jadi robot kepada orang sekeliling . asyik nak penuhkan kemahuan diri sendiri . habis tu aku ? bukankah ini storyboard aku , mempunyai hak untuk melengkapkannya dengan plot yang pelbagai ! MANUSIA tak pernah nak fahami aku ! apa je yang aku tak buat ? belajar ? keputusan okay ? tapi apa yang aku buat tak pernah diambil kisah ! bila dah tak buat barulah nak diambil kisahnya . Eeeeeiiii ! sakit hati tau tak ! orang tak pernah memahami aku termasuklah kawan kadang kala . but what i can is just forced to have a fake smile to them . A FAKE OF MYSELF . I feel like I was a STUPID ! No , it was yes YOU are !


*baby I need you









Older Post | Newer Post





background



Little note

You've visited to YOUR URL HERE. Do tag before live my blog. Please don't COPY anything without my permission! if you want anything just ASK. thanks for visiting here ! ^_^ ( replace with your own disclaimer)

Blod Underline strike



Owner
HELLO WORLD my name is ugly betty fara. I'm from tuttt*. my age is under 18. i like to eat spaghetti ! and proud to be myself. ( replace with your own profile)



My Teddy



say hello here





back to past